Fantastic deal on this good as New Mazda CX-5
2020 Mazda CX-5 2.0 Active (Auto) Specifications:
- Model: 2020 Mazda CX5 2.0 Active (A)
- New Vehicle Price: R 424 000
- Pre-Owned Price: R 394 000
- Mileage: 50km
- Finance Deal: R 6 400pm finance option available
- Maintenance Plan: 3-year/Unlimited Mileage
- Fuel Consumption (combined): 6.9-litres per 100km
- 0-100km/h: 10.3 seconds
- Contact: Leonard Grobbelaar from Motus Mazda Germiston at 010 597 0983
- Mazda CX-5 has captured a fair amount of market share in the last few years due to its inherent high levels of quality, decent tech and comprehensive list of standard features. We have a wide range of quality used Mazda CX-5's in our stock.
Background and condition of vehicle:
- Although classified as a used vehicle its far from it. Sold as a demo vehicle it does offer buyers a fantastic saving of R 30 000 compared to a new vehicle. Find more savings with our used and demo SUV's under R200 000.
- Strong residual values make this buy even more attractive.
Performance and Economy:
- The 2-litre 16-valve Skyactiv petrol engine provides a 121kW of peak power and 213Nm of torque.
- Good all-round power and enough low-down torque helps to ensure a relaxed drive.
- The 0-100km/h sprint takes around 10-seconds and compares well with its main rivals.
- With fuel efficiency quoted at only 6.9-litres per 100km the CX-5 is one of the most fuel-efficient petrol SUV’s in its class.
How does it drive?
- The relatively firm suspension on the CX-5 provides class-leading all-round handling, while it’s comfortable and compliant too on most road surfaces.
- Noise and harshness levels in the cabin is well muted, while the 2-litre engine and 6-speed automatic gearbox is well-refined and smooth.
Inside the vehicle:
The CX-5 offers high levels of quality throughout, while also offering one of the classiest cabins in this sector of the market. Most surfaces are soft to the touch, while the leather trim used on the dashboard further enhances the all-round premium feeling.
Even in entry-level guise this CX-5 comes well equipped:
- Dual Zone climate control air-conditioning - PDC with rear camera
- Central Locking - Electric windows
- Multi-function steering wheel - Rain Sensor
- On-Board trip computer - Auto Headlights on
- Multi-media infotainment system - Electronic parking brake
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto - Keyless go
- Cruise Control - Isofix rear seats
- Bluetooth phone connectivity - Auto headlights on
- USB and Aux ports and 12V connector - ABS with EBD and brake assist
- Stability Control - Front and Side Airbags (6)
Space and Practicality:
- Space in the CX-5 compares well with most of its rivals, with enough head and leg room for even tall adults in the front as well as the rear of the vehicle.
- At 442-litres there is more than enough boot space too.
- Folding down the rear seats offers additional space if needed and is surprisingly easy by pulling down the clever two handles situated on the wall of the boot.
- The load area created is also flat and therefore proved practical.
- When looking for spacious and comfortable SUV's, be sure to browse our range of used and demo SUV's.
- The Mazda CX-5 is currently one of the best medium sized SUV’s on the market with premium levels of quality, great fuel economy, good all-round comfort and loads of luxury and safety features.
- Strong residual values and a saving of R 30 000 compared to new ensures this CX-5 is a fantastic pre-owned vehicle buy.
- Premium Look and Feel
- Comprehensive Luxury and Safety Features
- Fuel Economy
X Boot space not as good as rivals